Thursday, January 14, 2010

Missionary Health Insurance What Is That Pointy Thing In The Vagina You Feel When Having Intimacy In The Missionary Position?

What is that pointy thing in the vagina you feel when having intimacy in the missionary position? - missionary health insurance

I'm not a gynecologist, so I wonder what it is, because all the women that intimate relations with the missionary position, I had this big problem and I am inclined to believe was that I am a woman, or at least complaints about the assignment and see what is really disturbing to say mention of distraction for me. I do not prefer this approach, but if you have at this moment no time to find the best position. Other positions can be so bad to see how the missionary, but I'm a whore of electronic technology, not a doctor. I have the health and / or Group sex 10 years ago and the information is gone, but I can not REACH, a part of the basin could. Someone knows exactly what he has called and whether it makes women feel uncomfortable?

3 comments:

AnswerLa... said...

This is the cervix, and yes, it can hurt when hit too hard. It is as fast as on the woman and facilitates penetration in a manner that is most known for its convenient control features.

Mrs.Fost... said...

Sometimes it causes a temporary troubles, just go easy and use a lubricant, should be accepted.

Isles101... said...

Cervix?

Post a Comment