Thursday, February 18, 2010

Burning In Feet Nerve Damage Nerve Damage Causes Burning Feet And Very Dry Feet?

Nerve damage causes burning feet and very dry feet? - burning in feet nerve damage

I tore my patella tendon and I was on the 06 August run. Today I have nerve damage, perhaps surgery. I made the test, which shocked the nerve and can tell me where I can read my feet to the left. I am aware of my foot surgery, it feels like it burns, it must be the bottom of the feet very dry. the only time he feels good is when I take a shower or with your feet on something fresh, cold or wet but when dry, it is very dry and burned. I have tried various lotions, 1 doctor took me B100, another doctor took me some medication, the other can not remember, but nobody seems to be a solid answer and August will be 2 years. I'm tired of this fight, it makes me not sleep sometimes. I just want a solution .......

1 comments:

Handyman said...

I have had numerous back operations in the past 15 years.I have just a total hip replacement in January of this year. I can say from experience that you certainly nerve damage if you say you have to burn the feet. Not sure feet.Just dry lotion put on them. All I can say is that its going to have to live with it or try to have another surgery for nerve damage.

Post a Comment