Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Does Frostbite In Dogs Look Like Ok....so I Got Frostbite Lol....now What?

Ok....so I got frostbite lol....now what? - what does frostbite in dogs look like

I have a good example of frostbite on this afternoon walk with my dog (which is rare, because I was once much cooler, then before that, well) oh.

When I got home, my legs began to itch like crazy when I saw that it firmly ...... red until the genius .... lol I started to scratch and rub like crazy .... is empty, then developed hives the size of silver dollars, and then set on fire .... lol, and there are a lot of pain.

I took a shower guard against water too hot (slow heats). The redness is gone, and most of the itching, tingling and burning, but still a few hours later.

I do not think that it is bad medical treatment be justified, but it's something else I can do or be careful? (except inlol cold outside).

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment