Monday, December 7, 2009

Horny Sluts Msns The Hot Abstinent Muslim Boyfriend And The Horny Cali Girl Prt 2....rofl..sorry To Bother You Guys AGAIN ?

The hot abstinent muslim boyfriend and the horny cali girl prt 2....rofl..sorry to bother you guys AGAIN ? - horny sluts msns

Allow me a little clearer ... I asked before, but I'm not satisfied with the answers and it is a serious problem ....

Me and my (hot) friend of the Muslims left for two months. Of course I'm crazy about him, lol. and refuses to "come to the end." However, it is based on 2 was delivered orally, fingers, blah .... and the thing has inspired me .... BIG TIME ...

and control, we distinguish ourselves strips that is hard and all this "Let's Embrace" ... wtf ????????

the price for me to doubt more and more every day. I want more of what works .... and then I pull the race card on me and I know, but it must meet ARRRRRGGGHHHH ...

You know AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH ...

PS I'm not a fucking hot .... i love this guy very much, even without fever. It's hard for me, you know ... and I'm still planning to marry later, but it is so difficult for me with him ... Grandmother tried to convert me to Islam, if ...

3 comments:

Dorothy Zbornak said...

This is the first time you read this article.
As any Muslims, but "Going All the Way" is contrary to their religion, then it should not fumble oral, and exhaustion and disadvantages. The moral is the same for all these sexual acts. I think it is hypocritical to say that not to go through but also participate in other sexual activities. I think it should not only along (sorry if that bothers you) or go ahead. But one thing you need to do is definitley ask him about his reasoning, especially what to do oral and fingers, but nothing else? Is it their choice is abstinence or religion (I'm assuming that was the religion)? and where is it that you can not have sex if you have something to do with religion?

Lady I said...

Wow, how you can take control at this point?
But is good through the mouth, be done right. so is the attempt to respect their feelings as chaste. because it seems he is trying to compromise a little.

LA said...

My BF is a Muslim, and I am a Christian and have been for about a month. I think they respect you for real, 100%. Religion is not a game for some people. It seems he wants to take other considerations into bed before he has taken this position. I am flattered that they do not just want sex, and he was really interested in meeting me. Sex is not the end all and all of a relationship, much more. Enjoy the good things in the relationship. If you absolutely need an input, perhaps you can buy toys and do you use? Just a thought.

Post a Comment