Thursday, December 17, 2009

Separation Anxiety More Condition_symptoms Can Getting A Second Dog Help Stop Separation Anxiety In The First One?

Can getting a second dog help stop separation anxiety in the first one? - separation anxiety more condition_symptoms

My dog at that time was only 5 months. It is wonderful, and I as a mother at home, usually carry almost everywhere I go. But of course there are times you need to stay home for a few hours for themselves. That's when it becomes destructive. It is really bad, but as it grows, it could get worse. Do you have a dog to help? I always had more than one dog at a time. This is really the first time that I had only one. I never had to deal with separation anxiety in dogs, but I know that it exists. Thank you. Please, no nonsense or comments. I know how to take one for my dog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment