Monday, December 14, 2009

Whats The Opposite Of Buy What Can I Do To Solve The Problem Of A Neighbor Complaining About My Business?

What can I do to solve the problem of a neighbor complaining about my business? - whats the opposite of buy

Well, I only have a cafe on a Friday 12/11/09 and the neighbor came up to open on the one hand, life, and complained that the loud music. Obtaining this house is a before and on the opposite side of the building, a trailer park near me and has no complaints. Well, before opening TABC (Texas Alcohol and Beverage Commission) sends letters to residents to ensure that they are ok with the opening of this facility. No response sent the letter of disapproval. Now that I heard from my customers and waitresses that the man worked there before, where he was a country bar, and when she closed the Spanish people, we then we had a Texan. Enter thinner when it racist. Do you have on your computer that reads the volume and we also know that people have their own equipment, we bought for you to keep your level and complain again and they would get tickets. We plan to build a wall on the backside to block the noise, but what if he complains, and it would be a waste. I mean, that just opened may not be muchand above all no tickets for $ 500 per week. Is there a way to bring it to court and I can win? Can I sue him or something like harassment? Such are the standards for noise in Harris County in Houston, Texas. Please help and thank you in advance for your help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment