Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tabletop Technology Technology In The Classroom..?

Technology in the classroom..? - tabletop technology

I'm in a kind of educational technology, and tomorrow we will give a presentation on the technology fairly quickly, something that students can benefit in the class are related. I'm more of early childhood (grades K-3) and I saw things for a while and you will find nothing!

Some things that other students were presented:
The Cricut
LeapFrog student days
Array technology
etc.
Please help me ideas! :) Thank you!

2 comments:

barbara c said...

The children to bring their spelling words in KidPix slides or write and illustrate a story with KidPix. My niece was able to pick up his 6 without problems and have to help my nephew only 4 because he was difficult and a mouse touchpad.

Melissa_... said...

Jump Start 1st Class (they have for each class, but you mentioned ECE)

Post a Comment